× Welcome to the IKSA forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of the IKSA (or not as the case may be).

We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Howdy y'all!

3 years 4 months ago #29 by John Joe Daly
John Joe Daly created the topic: Howdy y'all!
The wind is back!
The forum is back!
Life is good.
See yis on the beach B)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Aisling Daly
More
3 years 4 months ago #53 by Warren Vance
Warren Vance replied the topic: Howdy y'all!
Welcome JJ See how it goes in here

Contact: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
More
3 years 4 months ago #60 by Melissa Evans
Melissa Evans replied the topic: Howdy y'all!
Hey guys,

Great if you can get this going, Kitesurfing.ie was brilliant for info!

Missing it!

Melissa
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bryan Pelly
More
3 years 4 months ago #61 by Bryan Pelly
Bryan Pelly replied the topic: Howdy y'all!
Hi Melissa - welcome :)

The Forum just needs to start being used, we are looking to get some feedback and suggestions from members and hope it will grow from there and start to see content and discussions grow...

It's on a restricted trial at the moment, we are working through securing it from hacks & spam and hoping to keep the ongoing admin and maintenance low so not opening to public just yet.. so for now is just available to active members.

ks.ie was around for such a long time and didn't have Facebook to compete with, some of the challenges now are that the FB groups are so instant to setup and get notifications from... however information gets lost in them and there's no way to find/search for anything in there.

Bryan
I am your master... your IKSA Webmaster
Contact: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
  • Bryan Pelly
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • I am a Space Copter Kid
More
3 years 4 months ago #62 by Melissa Evans
Melissa Evans replied the topic: Howdy y'all!
Hi Bryan,

Yes ks.ie was so useful to me when I was new to the sport and had to keep re-reading which wind directions were best, (not to mention sea breezes!) and all the tips the guys had that were regulars to Dolly, they're all so helpful.

You guys are doing a great job!

Melissa
The following user(s) said Thank You: Warren Vance
More