We're all eagerly watching the forecast for this weekend and there looks to be some improvements over what was showing in the last couple of days.
The plan is still to head to Duncannon and hope for sufficient wind to start competitions at some point tomorrow... So for those that are wondering:
"Yes, the event is still planned to be on over the weekend"...
We'll post a further update for everyone later this evening (next forecast update at approx 18:30 so will be after that) & stick to the current plan for riders registration/check-in at Roches Bar bt 7pm & 9pm.
Tomorrow's Skippers Meeting will be @ 9/9:30am and depending on the conditions we hope to be in a position to start the competitions as early as possible.
REMINDER: Registrations Close in 07 Hours 40 Minutes 09 Seconds (at time of posting.. so there's less now when you're reading ;) ) - so get your name in the hat if you want the chance to compete!
If we end up in a position where we can't start the competition - we're ensuring all riders will be refunded (see post below!)
See you all in Duncannon #GetCharging