× General feedback or input on the IKSA?
Ideas or Suggestions to improve the IKSA?

We want to hear from you and we strive to improve the IKSA, our membership and benefits as well as improve our IKSA website, forum and online presence.

Also, first impressions, thoughts, suggestions for sections, categories, topics, etc; to make this forum useful and usable.
Issues, bugs or problems you encountered when using the forum.

Take a tour on our site

3 years 1 month ago - 3 years 1 month ago #98 by Warren Vance
Warren Vance created the topic: Take a tour on our site
Great feature added to site..... IKSA got so many emails few years ago about lots of the areas covered on the take a tour of our site. Top left hand corner of screen :) So lets hope people use this needed add on to IKSA site.

Also please make sure your details are correct as members Address still causing probs with memberships cards not being received. Membership cards mailed and printed costing €6 each for 2013 I must of binned 30 a few weeks ago from 2013 that had been returned. I am sure Nicole has a bunch also

Contact: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Last Edit: 3 years 1 month ago by Warren Vance.
More
2 years 5 months ago #189 by Bryan Pelly
Bryan Pelly replied the topic: Take a tour on our site
Removed as was causing issues with some site elements... will investigate an alternative

Bryan
I am your master... your IKSA Webmaster
Contact: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
  • Bryan Pelly
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • I am a Space Copter Kid
More