× Have an impartial, non-pimping, non-slamming review of some new kites, boards, boots, wetsuits, cameras (the list goes on!).
Share your experience with the community or if you're thinking of splashing some cash - ask for advise or feedback here before parting with some "green"

Wetsuit suggestions

3 years 2 months ago #84 by Stephen Sherwin
Stephen Sherwin created the topic: Wetsuit suggestions
I'm in the market for a new winter wetsuit. Want something for the really cold winter sessions. Any suggestions.
More
3 years 2 months ago #89 by John Joe Daly
John Joe Daly replied the topic: Wetsuit suggestions
The quality of wetsuits now days is just soo good!

Most mid-range to higher end range suits from the majority of manufacturers are going to keep you toasty in the winter.
I have the a mixture of Mystic, Animal, NP and O'neils suits and once all the seals are in good condition, they are nearly semi-dry suits.

If it's primarily for kiting just remember to get one with ankle straps! nothing worse than cold water shooting up your legs in winter :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Stephen Sherwin
More
2 years 11 months ago #104 by Dudley Hayden Van Niekerk
Dudley Hayden Van Niekerk replied the topic: Wetsuit suggestions
I have been using Patagonias R3 WETSUIT FOR WHAT IS NOW MY 4 OR 5th season......only 3mm so extremly comfy, very lite and not a single stick out on the suit in 4 years. Best investment ever. I use it in January in the snow with a thermal rash vest. My exel infinity wetsuit fell apart after a season....pure rubbish. By the best....Patagonia. Make sure its the chest zip as back zip is prone to flush. You will not be sorry.
  • Dudley Hayden Van Niekerk
More