Reply: Loops

NOTE: You are posting the message as a 'Guest', you can not edit the message or delete it
Please Log in or Register to skip this step.

Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
X

Topic History of: Loops

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)

• Bryan Pelly
2 years 4 months ago
Loops

Here's a wudder one

• Mícheál Mullarkey
2 years 5 months ago
Loops

These are excellent videos. Cheers Bryan.

• Bryan Pelly
2 years 5 months ago
Loops

Might be something worthwhile in here Micheál

• Anonymous
2 years 5 months ago
Loops

Lots of people use kiteloops as a way of landing softer because as you come down from a jump your kite should be riding after the loop and it catches you and gives you a smith gentle landing in theory anyway. 2 tips for you 1 start with small jumps and loop early 2 once you start the loop always commit to it, if you don't keep pooling the bar the kite turns slower therefore you get a much bigger loop and end up spanked!! Good luck try kite loop back rolls great fun and surprisingly easy

• Bryan Pelly
2 years 6 months ago
Loops

I like Loop the loops... that's all I have on this topic :lol:

• Mícheál Mullarkey
2 years 6 months ago
Loops

Hey folks,

So, I got spanked pretty hard on the weekend trying some kiteloops, but they're great fun and I even landed a few. Obviously they're there for the crazy/suicidal among us, but I'm keen to start using them as a more stylish way to land off a jump or transition.

For the few less crazy ones I managed, I looped after the apex of the jump with the kite high. I was looping backwards throughout. Do downloops work as well here? I've only ever used those on surface transitions. Any considerations for downloops versus kiteloops (backwards)?

Does anyone here loop regularly as part of their riding (without it being the core part of a trick move)? Where do you work them in? I regularly see vids where the pros loop the kite after they done some other insane move - it looks slick and obviously has utility. Just looking for some inspiration and opportunity on when to throw them without it being a suicide move