× Welcome to the IKSA forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of the IKSA (or not as the case may be).

We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

I'm back and time to fly again!!

2 years 7 months ago #132 by Norman Haggan
Norman Haggan created the topic: I'm back and time to fly again!!
Hi all some of you may remember me some not. I have been away from the kiting community for a couple of years due to injury and the arrival of twin boys who are now 2 and 1/2. I look forward to renewing old friendships and making new one. May the winds be with you and see you on the beach very soon. :cheer: :woohoo:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Warren Vance
More
2 years 7 months ago #133 by Aisling Daly
Aisling Daly replied the topic: I'm back and time to fly again!!
Welcome Back. Theres an IKSA event on the weekend of the 24th April so hope you can make it, will be a good way to get back into the scene again. There'll be lots of friendly and I'm sure familiar faces :)

Contact: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
More
2 years 7 months ago #134 by Norman Haggan
Norman Haggan replied the topic: I'm back and time to fly again!!
Yeah I seen that unfortunately I'm working.
More
2 years 5 months ago #238 by John Toland
John Toland replied the topic: I'm back and time to fly again!!
Mi Amigo! Good to meet you Norman last Sat at Ballyholme, Bangor.
Just what the doctor ordered... as the wind god brought plenty of warm air.

Personally, I'm normally found in the LSD zone and most typically Rossnowlagh! That's the spot for me, but likely to be found anywhere along North or West coast. See you on the beach soon.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Norman Haggan
More
2 years 5 months ago #242 by Norman Haggan
Norman Haggan replied the topic: I'm back and time to fly again!!
Hi John,

Great day had and pleasure meeting you. No doubt our paths shall cross and maybe soon. May the winds be with you.
More