× General feedback or input on the IKSA?
Ideas or Suggestions to improve the IKSA?

We want to hear from you and we strive to improve the IKSA, our membership and benefits as well as improve our IKSA website, forum and online presence.

Also, first impressions, thoughts, suggestions for sections, categories, topics, etc; to make this forum useful and usable.
Issues, bugs or problems you encountered when using the forum.

Suggestions for Index

3 years 4 months ago - 3 years 4 months ago #5 by Nicola Murphy
Nicola Murphy created the topic: Suggestions for Index
- IKSA Annoncements - to make official IKSA announcements - not opened to anyone outside of committee for topics, people should not be able to post replys etc.
- Kiting Holidays - recommended destinations, accomodation, tips for when you get there etc.
- Goin' Kiting! - create stickys replicating the Heading Out groups on FB so people can post about where they are going in their relevant areas.
- Tips & Tricks Advanced - for those who are already jumping, ask questions about tips for new tricks you are trying out.
- Tips & Tricks Begginner - for those looking to perfect their waterstarts, turns and first jumps.
Last Edit: 3 years 4 months ago by Bryan Pelly.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bryan Pelly
More
3 years 4 months ago #15 by Bryan Pelly
Bryan Pelly replied the topic: Suggestions for Index
Did you see the announcement on the Forum Home Page?

There's a specific section for adding/editing/removing announcements... maybe that'll do!

(I'm gonna subscribe to this topic and see what happens when other people post in here)

Bryan
I am your master... your IKSA Webmaster
Contact: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
  • Bryan Pelly
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • I am a Space Copter Kid
More
3 years 4 months ago #24 by Richie Ryan
Richie Ryan replied the topic: Suggestions for Index
Gear for sale
Lost and found
Beginners Pages/info
More
3 years 4 months ago #25 by Richie Ryan
Richie Ryan replied the topic: Suggestions for Index
Purely cosmetic . . Is it possible to display index headings as larger buttons . . Text is quite small on mobile . .
But really happy to see something like this. . Found KS.ie to be invaluable especially through the first year of kiteing and also for getting to know other kiters!
Good work Bryan . . And all others involved . . Nikki, Warren . . .
More
3 years 4 months ago #49 by Murray Tidmarsh
Murray Tidmarsh replied the topic: Suggestions for Index
Bryan, Not sure on the Goin' Kiting! on the website, the FB groups for this are set up, if you have both, I think will lead to less chance of being in right place at right time....

Contact: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
More
3 years 4 months ago #50 by Bryan Pelly
Bryan Pelly replied the topic: Suggestions for Index
understand Murray & agree that duplicating should be avoided - however, Facebook groups came about due to loss of kitesurfing.ie

many kiters don't use or don't like using Facebook & many do - suppose it's finding that balance and seeing what the community prefers and going with that choice

Bryan
I am your master... your IKSA Webmaster
  • Bryan Pelly
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • I am a Space Copter Kid
More
2 years 11 months ago #105 by Dudley Hayden Van Niekerk
Dudley Hayden Van Niekerk replied the topic: Suggestions for Index
How about a Jobs page showing any instructors jobs going ....in ireland and in world!!
  • Dudley Hayden Van Niekerk
More