× General feedback or input on the IKSA?
Ideas or Suggestions to improve the IKSA?

We want to hear from you and we strive to improve the IKSA, our membership and benefits as well as improve our IKSA website, forum and online presence.

Also, first impressions, thoughts, suggestions for sections, categories, topics, etc; to make this forum useful and usable.
Issues, bugs or problems you encountered when using the forum.

Suggest we get some IKSA Members to start testing

3 years 4 months ago #54 by Bryan Pelly
Bryan Pelly replied the topic: Suggest we get some IKSA Members to start testing
Hey Aaron - that's for getting involved and having a poke around. Would be great if you could have a think about some suggested sections, categories and topics. We can start looking to get some useful content in here and see if there's an interest to keep developing and growing the forum.

We're still considering it a trial and are looking to members to give us a gauge as to how useful & usable this is.

The photo issue - ah yes - I think that's a symptom of uploading a pic from an iPhone, I was doing some testing on my mobile to see how usable and performant the forum was on the move - I've seen it happen with other websites for some strange reason - maybe something strange with 'attachment' functions and the iPhone storage medium.

Bryan
I am your master... your IKSA Webmaster
Contact: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
  • Bryan Pelly
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • I am a Space Copter Kid
More