Reply: Suggest we get some IKSA Members to start testing

NOTE: You are posting the message as a 'Guest', you can not edit the message or delete it
Please Log in or Register to skip this step.

Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
X

Topic History of: Suggest we get some IKSA Members to start testing

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)

• Bryan Pelly
3 years 4 months ago
Suggest we get some IKSA Members to start testing

Hey Aaron - that's for getting involved and having a poke around. Would be great if you could have a think about some suggested sections, categories and topics. We can start looking to get some useful content in here and see if there's an interest to keep developing and growing the forum.

We're still considering it a trial and are looking to members to give us a gauge as to how useful & usable this is.

The photo issue - ah yes - I think that's a symptom of uploading a pic from an iPhone, I was doing some testing on my mobile to see how usable and performant the forum was on the move - I've seen it happen with other websites for some strange reason - maybe something strange with 'attachment' functions and the iPhone storage medium.

• Aaron Baugh
3 years 4 months ago

Seams to be working quite well while having a look around apart for when u uploaded your photo of kites Bryan its upside down ha :silly:

• Bryan Pelly
3 years 4 months ago

kites kites kites
upload from mobile!!

Attachments:

• Bryan Pelly
3 years 4 months ago

Should be sorted now Richie... well cleaner anyway - there was really no need for that crumb bar at the top of the page, beneath the menu, so I've removed it from the page that displays the Forum tabs

• Fiachra Sweeney
3 years 4 months ago

Looks good using Firefox on PC

• John Joe Daly
3 years 4 months ago

First 'reply' on a PC. all looks good soo far.