× General feedback or input on the IKSA?
Ideas or Suggestions to improve the IKSA?

We want to hear from you and we strive to improve the IKSA, our membership and benefits as well as improve our IKSA website, forum and online presence.

Also, first impressions, thoughts, suggestions for sections, categories, topics, etc; to make this forum useful and usable.
Issues, bugs or problems you encountered when using the forum.

Suggest we get some IKSA Members to start testing

3 years 4 months ago - 3 years 4 months ago #2 by Test Testerton
Test Testerton created the topic: Suggest we get some IKSA Members to start testing
Would be beneficial to get some existing IKSA Members to start testing and suggesting updates to the new Forum :dry: :huh: :ohmy:
Last Edit: 3 years 4 months ago by Test Testerton.
  • Test Testerton
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
3 years 4 months ago - 3 years 4 months ago #3 by Nicola Murphy
Nicola Murphy replied the topic: Suggest we get some IKSA Members to start testing
Yep, good plan. I'm here and I'll have a play around with new topics, replying to existing ones etc.
Last Edit: 3 years 4 months ago by Bryan Pelly.
More
3 years 4 months ago #4 by Nicola Murphy
Nicola Murphy replied the topic: Suggest we get some IKSA Members to start testing
Attachment function works ... well I can see the Jo Wilson poster at least
More
3 years 4 months ago #13 by Bryan Pelly
Bryan Pelly replied the topic: Suggest we get some IKSA Members to start testing
bit of mobile posting..not a great responsivenessand editor is a little clumsy

this is a topic reply, not a post reply..what's difference

Bryan
I am your master... your IKSA Webmaster
Contact: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
  • Bryan Pelly
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • I am a Space Copter Kid
More
3 years 4 months ago #26 by Richie Ryan
Richie Ryan replied the topic: Suggest we get some IKSA Members to start testing
Some text overlap covering index headings on this topic page.
More
3 years 4 months ago #30 by John Joe Daly
John Joe Daly replied the topic: Suggest we get some IKSA Members to start testing
First 'reply' on a PC. all looks good soo far.
More
3 years 4 months ago #34 by Fiachra Sweeney
Fiachra Sweeney replied the topic: Suggest we get some IKSA Members to start testing
Looks good using Firefox on PC
More
3 years 4 months ago #44 by Bryan Pelly
Bryan Pelly replied the topic: Suggest we get some IKSA Members to start testing
Should be sorted now Richie... well cleaner anyway - there was really no need for that crumb bar at the top of the page, beneath the menu, so I've removed it from the page that displays the Forum tabs

Bryan
Contact: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Richie Ryan
  • Bryan Pelly
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
3 years 4 months ago #48 by Bryan Pelly
kites kites kites
upload from mobile!!

Bryan
Attachments:
  • Bryan Pelly
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
3 years 4 months ago #52 by Aaron Baugh
Aaron Baugh replied the topic: Suggest we get some IKSA Members to start testing
Seams to be working quite well while having a look around apart for when u uploaded your photo of kites Bryan its upside down ha :silly:
More