× Sometimes we all need to blow off a little steam or have a good auld rant and get something off our chests.
This is the place to do let it out - however we ask that you keep it 'clean' and respect each other. Have a gripe with the IKSA? - please tell us about it here.

Please be nice :)

IKSA needs support

2 years 6 months ago - 2 years 5 months ago #180 by Warren Vance
Warren Vance created the topic: IKSA needs support
Kite Surfers around this Island of Ireland. IKSA needs your support.
Do you have the passion, drive, love, energy for the sport?
We need you to support and have a voice from North to South, West to East.

Its now my seventh year of being involved on the IKSA team and fourth year as President.
Membership is steadily growing but falls way short of the number of people kite surfing around the island.
When I mean short fall ... only 15%-20% of kitesurfer on are island are members of IKSA which is disappointing
So can i ask you to spread and share the passion of the sport and get more members
PLEASE support IKSA for the future of the sport.

Contact: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Last Edit: 2 years 5 months ago by Warren Vance.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bryan Pelly
More
2 years 5 months ago #194 by Bryan Pelly
Bryan Pelly replied the topic: IKSA needs support
Seems like a fitting place to include a link to recent interview/article with ExPix & de'Pres .

Thanks to ExPix for their time, interest and regular attendence at events in Ireland over the many years they have made the journeys and the great photography they have taken.

Bryan
I am your master... your IKSA Webmaster
Contact: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
  • Bryan Pelly
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • I am a Space Copter Kid
More