Reply: Live????

NOTE: You are posting the message as a 'Guest', you can not edit the message or delete it
Please Log in or Register to skip this step.

Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
X

Topic History of: Live????

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)

• Bryan Pelly
2 years 6 months ago
Live????

Also some nice features, such as icons to show new posts, replies since you were last "here", a Recent Topics tab in the forum where you can see what's been posted or replied to recently.
I've also added a "recent forum activity" view to the site's home page with a link through to the forum.

If we get more traffic/interest this can be expanded to add more features or support what people think would be beneficial

• Mícheál Mullarkey
2 years 6 months ago
Live????

Ah Jaysus....

• Bryan Pelly
2 years 6 months ago
Live????

Turn your screen to landscape.. Responsive design so doesn't jam a small/portrait screen with info on mobile device - smart wha?!

• Mícheál Mullarkey
2 years 6 months ago
Live????

Time and date of posts don't seem to be showing (on Android). It's pretty impotent imo - so people know when a rant is burning hot (and wind the ranter up!) . Seriously though - relevant for knowing what's current etc

• Warren Vance
2 years 6 months ago
Live????

yo yo tony Welcome
`yea the spammers are huge problem even on Facebook groups.
facebook is so easy to use but the only probs you cant follow threads. And the same old topics come up again and again ..... Is there anywhere to kite in a west in dublin

IKSA did try as Byran has said to get info of the old forum with no joy.

• Bryan Pelly
2 years 6 months ago
Live????

Ok Tony, I've opened this section to general public (i.e., non-registered users)...

There's some minimal security on it (in the shape of a reCAPTCHA code) if posting when not logged into the IKSA site, but it's minimal and will allow anyone to start a topic or reply to an existing one (within this category/section only)

Let's see how it goes... or how long it takes before I need to secure it again to prevent any trouble ;)