× News, announcements or updates regarding Events or Competitions the IKSA are involved in organising or running.

Kerry Sandy Burger - ** EVENT POSTPONED **

2 years 3 months ago - 2 years 3 months ago #254 by Nicola Murphy
Nicola Murphy created the topic: Kerry Sandy Burger - ** EVENT POSTPONED **
Is there a Sandyburger on this weekend in Kerry (or due to be if the wind is right)? I can't access the calenday (almost 100 percent sure that's my phone's fault) and nothing about it on the IKSA FB page but I happened across a post by Jacob mentioning something. If so, details please! I'm on me holidays!!
Last Edit: 2 years 3 months ago by Bryan Pelly.
More
2 years 3 months ago #255 by Bryan Pelly
Bryan Pelly replied the topic: Kerry Sandy Burger
There sure is... beautiful spot too. We traveled down last year and got glorious weather - like a little slice of heaven in the kingdom.

I think El' Presidente is planning on making the long journey down too

IKSA Sandy Burger - South West

Bryan
I am your master... your IKSA Webmaster
Contact: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
  • Bryan Pelly
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • I am a Space Copter Kid
More
2 years 3 months ago #256 by Bryan Pelly
Bryan Pelly replied the topic: Kerry Sandy Burger - postponed
"Guys and Gals, Unfortunately we are cancelling the Sandy Burger in Kerry for this weekend. Wind Forecast is all over the place and to difficult to pin down the best place in Kerry. Camping also an issue as the one we usually use is Full but may get a people in if the arrive on the day, one next door fully booked. 2 others take no reservations but currently full, nearest one with space is Tralee, to far from the beach for what we were trying to do. Best to wait until we have a day/weekend with at least a steady pattern of wind showing somewhere......I will post the list of all the campsites for anyone who is still going to the area. cheers Murray Tidmarsh"

Bryan
I am your master... your IKSA Webmaster
Contact: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
  • Bryan Pelly
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • I am a Space Copter Kid
More