Find a school
Be smart and be safe, learn with a qualified, professional and insured instructor.
There are a number of kitesurfing schools all over Ireland with professional, qualified instructors available to teach you the basic skills required for kite surfing before you venture out on your own!
We would always recommend you ask your instructor for proof of insurance and clarify whether you are insured during your lessons or not. The IKSA can help with Temporary Insurance to cover the duration of your lessons - see here for more details.
Contact the school directly to book your lessons.
- Donegal: Donegal Kitesurf School – www.donegalkitesurfschool.ie
- Down: NI Kitesurfing - www.nikitesurfing.com
- Dublin / Achill: Pure Magic – www.puremagic.ie
- Dublin: Aboveboard – www.aboveboard.ie
- Dublin: Kite Essence – www.kiteessence.eu
- Kerry: Kitesurf Ireland – www.kitesurfireland.ie
- Lahinch: Soulkite – www.soulkite.ie
- Lahinch / Galway: Lahinch Kitesurfing School – www.lahinchkitesurfing.com
- Mayo / Galway: Elements Kitesurfing – www.elementskitesurfing.com
View Irish Kitesurfing Schools in a new window.